Who is your advisor?

All undeclared students are advised by Academic Advisors from within the University College. Students who have declared a major should contact their major department to learn the name of their advisor within their program. If you are a student who wants to transition from one declared major to another declared major that is outside of your current college, we encourage you to speak with an advisor in the University College Advising Center during Open Office Hours.

Appointment Information

Advisors are available by appointment or during Open Office Hours. Students can make appointments with their Advisors by logging onto Connect and selecting "Make an Appointment."