Who is my advisor?

All undeclared students are advised by the full-time advisors within the University Advising Center, located in Colvard North 2200. Those students who have declared a major should contact their major department to learn the name of their advisor within their program. Additionally, students who are seeking information regarding their completion of general education requirements should contact the University Advising Center for an audit of their current courses. If you are a student in transition from one declared major and wish to change to a different program, you may speak with any advisor in the University Advising Center during specified walk in hours.

Select a category: