Where and when can I take my Foreign Language Proficiency Test?

The Language and Cultural Studies Department in the College of Education 427 regularly offers proficiency exams. Refer to the following link for information on placement tests. We strongly recommend that all students meet with their advisor regularly to understand exactly what foreign language proficiency they are expected to complete, as there have been several changes in this requirement in recent years. Depending on when you first entered UNC Charlotte and when you declared your major, your requirements may differ from those of your peers.

Select a category: