To find your Advisor...
Step 1 - Log into your MyUNCC account
Step 2 - Click on "Connect"
Step 3 - Scroll down to the "Your Success Team" section on the right side of the homepage
Step 4 - Here you will find your Academic Advisor. Click on the envelope to email your Advisor(s).
- Students with a Declared Major (or Pre-Major) are advised by an Academic Advisor in the department of their major/pre-major or in their College.
- If your major has not assigned an Advisor to you, please contact your College's Advising Center.
- Students with more than one major are advised by assigned advisors in each academic department or College.
- Students who need assistance with General Education Program Requirements can speak with their assigned Academic Advisor or an Advisor within the University College.
- Students who are seeking to change their major to a new major that is outside of their current college should speak with an Advisor from the University College.