How do I declare a major/minor?

In order to declare or change a major/minor, students are referred to the department housing the major/minor they intend to declare. All students must have a GPA of at least 2.0 in order to declare any major at UNC Charlotte. Majors such as Business, Computer Science and Software Information Systems, Communications, Criminal Justice, Architecture, Art, Nursing, Education, Psychology and Engineering have additional requirements and prerequisites. See an advisor for details.

Select a category: 

Contact Us

9201 University City Blvd Charlotte, NC 28223 Colvard 2200

704‑687‑7717 |

Visit our Facebook PageVisit our Twitter Page